JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan, proofread, edit and improve our website contents including:
- Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience’s preferences and review page proofs.
- Proofread and edit stories or pieces to improve readability.
- Oversee layout (artwork, design, photography) and check content for accuracy and errors.
• Work with internal teams and Freelancer Editors
• Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
• Other editorial tasks from the manager.
• Formulate PR plans and strategies
• Coordinate external and internal communications flow (memos, newsletters, etc.)
• Draft press releases, pitches, case studies, white papers, and media summaries
• Build relationships with new media contacts and maintain relationships with existing contacts
• Manage media requests in a timely and professional manner
• Ensure all communication is cohesive with the brand image
• Track and analyze media coverage to inform future campaigns
• Measure PR program impacts using regular reporting
• Organize, schedule, and prepare key leaders for press interviews
• Write content for company website
• Plan events, seminars and press conferences
• Communicate with media regularly
• Support the implementation of promotional plans
• Present solutions in times of PR crisis
JOB REQUIREMENT & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in journalism, linguistics, communications or related field.
• Excellent command of the English language
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
• Hands on experience with basic video editor and other publishing tools (AI, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Have a good sense of language and grammar are necessary.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Strong passion for tourism and hospitality field.
• Proven experience in publishing with specific experience in reporting, writing, editing is a plus.