Our company is seeking an enthusiast Marketing Executive who will be in charge of assisting our Marketing team in developing and overseeing marketing campaigns to promote event and company brand
About the position
In this position, you will organize creative campaigns and promotional events, that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements. To succeed in this role, you should have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies, creative and analytical skills, B2B mindset, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the creation of all marketing and communications activities such as
marketing collateral production, advertising, and promotional programs
- Assist with fulfilment of marketing promotions and execution of marketing events
- Create and follow up a content strategy creatively for social media and website for targeted customers to update event info, sale & promote registration, raise awareness & engagement.
- Develop content for marketing materials & marketing campaigns.
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Coordinate with the Design to create marketing materials.
- Generate and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Know how to read and analyse data on each social channels
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Measuring performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Generate reports based on each social media channels
Other related tasks
- Take responsibility for Payment process and other administrative tasks related to the Marketing campaigns.
- Assist Line Manager in other job assignment.
JOB REQUIREMENT & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field of study.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role in B2B and event industry is a plus.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and overtime.
- Strong passion for tourism and travel field.
- Have experience in organizing press conference events(optional)
- Creativity and Graphics Design skill (optional).
How to apply:
Click \"Apply For this Job\" and fill out the form on the next page to apply. We only need your application, writing samples, and answers to the questions listed—no cover letter or long forms required.
We’re excited to hear from you!