Our growing company is seeking a talented Marketing & Communication Manager who will play an integral role in the development and execution of the company annual marketing plan comprised of brand management, partnership, public-private relations and marketing communications strategies that support the company’s business objectives.
In this position, you will work closely with our CEO to undertake marketing and partnership development strategy across a range of reactive and strategically planned opportunities in print, media, events and online of our company. You will develop and manage a small marketing & communications team, motivating and supporting staff to deliver high quality work and will have an active role in implementing brand management, marketing and communication activities. To succeed in this role, you should have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies, creative and analytical skills, B2B mindset.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Marketing, Communications & Partnership Development
- Develop and deliver all creative marketing & communications strategies, plan, approaches for our brand, products or services to help market and position Outbox to attract partners and clients.
- Manage the marketing & communications budget and ensure programme milestones related creative marketing & communications are achieved on time and within budget.
- Serve as Outbox spokesperson, when appointed by CEO, to make all official statements for company to media
- Act as the first point of contact of Board of Directors with regard to Outbox external communications.
- Performance and operational management of a small team working across multiple tasks. Inspiring, motivating and supporting staff so that they are thinking and acting at their best, delivering high quality work, working as an effective team and meeting organizational and individual objectives.
- Support the professional development of the team to continuously develop skills and expertise and support career development aspirations.
- Contribute to the overall development of Outbox strategies and plans.
- Ensure the values of participation, partnership, sustainability, social responsibility, cost effectiveness, transparency and accountability are reflected in your work.
- Any other responsibilities as may reasonably be required from time to time.
JOB REQUIREMENT & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field of study.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experiences in Brand Marketing Communications/ Public Relations Manager/ Senior Executive.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly reliable in thorough execution and follow-through.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practice.
- Strong project management/organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in high-pressure situations.
- Strong passion for tourism and travel field.
HOW TO APPLY
Click \"Apply For this Job\" and fill out the form on the next page to apply. We only need your application, writing samples, and answers to the questions listed—no cover letter or long forms required.
We’re excited to hear from you!