Our company is seeking a qualified Business Development Executive who will be in charge of developing business opportunities and managing customer accounts for our company.
About the position
In this position, you will work closely with our Business Development Manager to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new clients as well as preserve customer satisfaction through listening to preferences and addressing them with fruitful advice and service. To succeed in this role, you should be a good listener with excellent communication skills and a customer orientated approach, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to provide best solutions.
Ultimately, the Business Development Executive’s duties are to ensure the continuous development of our business activities and establish our company as a leader in the industry.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for identify new sales leads, prospect and attract new clients; manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Manage contracts and up-sell or cross-sell opportunities.
- Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and
- Collaborate with internal team to design research solutions according to the standards discussed with clients.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget. Long hours are common, and work flexibly to meet project deadlines.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication.
- Unearth new business opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
JOB REQUIREMENT & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Tourism or related field of study.
- Experience of working in travel, hospitality, OTA industry is a plus
- Proven a minimum of one (1) year experience as an Account Executive/ BD in market research company.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong client – facing and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
How to apply:
Click "Apply For this Job" and fill out the form on the next page to apply. We only need your application, writing samples, and answers to the questions listed—no cover letter or long forms required.
We’re excited to hear from you!