Customer Experience Management – Challenges and Opportunity in Hospitality Industry
Twenty years of Forrester research has shown that improving the customer experience is one of the most effective ways to build retention, stimulate enrichment, and generate advocacy that drives revenue. In contemporary hospitality industry, hotels need to deliver more than just the basics of a comfortable bed and clean accommodations. Today’s hospitality customers are constantly changing their definition of an excellent experience. Hotels, instead need to learn how to harness customer data and insights to ensure their ability to keep pace with changing customer expectations and elevate the guest experience.
All around customer experience is the concept of customer journeys. Hotels used to focus on improving customer touchpoints, but in order to satisfy the customer needs, hotels typically need more than one touchpoint to create overall customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, limited comprehension of the topic still exists among local industry practitioners. For that, the report is aiming to provide a comprehensive overview of existing knowledge of customer experience management (CEM), contemporary information on trends and practices adopted by international hotel brands around the world.
This Report is published in Vietnamese only.
What’ll you learn from this Report
1. A comprehensive overview of the key elements of CEM.
2. The context and expectation of hospitality customers.
3. Obstacles to delivering excellent customer experiences.
4. Best practices for creating customer experiences adopted by international brands.
5. Trends and practices in creating excellent customer experiences.
6. Hospitality experiences from customer perspectives.